Church Family Worship Service
Sunday morning gathering at 8:30am
Fellowship at 9:45am (with refreshments every other week)
- Sunday evenings at 5:00pm
- Consist of church members, their families (all ages!), and regular attenders who request placement in a group.
- Led by one of our Deacons.
- Typically meet twice a month (in homes) and serve to further our fellowship as a church family —spending time together around God’s word and in prayer.
Bible Study and Prayer
- Wednesday evening gathering at 6:45pm
- Interactive large group inductive Bible study in 1 Corinthians
- Prayer in groups of 4-6 people each
Men’s Prayer Group
- Friday morning prayer group held via Zoom (7:00am)
- Pray with and for our Pastor
- Pray with and for one another, our church family, our missionaries, and our community
Ladies’ Bible Study
- Every other Tuesday 10:00am or 6:30pm
- Current Resource for discussion: Trusting God by Jerry Bridges