Church Family Worship Service
- Sunday mornings at 8:30am
- Sunday evenings at 5:00pm (depending on the group)
- Small groups consist of church members, their families (all ages are a part!), and regular attenders who request placement in a group. Each group is led by one of the current deacons. Our small group gatherings typically meet twice a month on Sunday evenings (at approx. 5:00pm, in homes) and serve to further our fellowship as a church—spending time together around God’s word and in prayer.
- On Sunday evenings when Small groups are not held, college students and young adults meet for a meal and fellowship.
Bible Study and Prayer
- Wednesday evenings at 6:45pm