Why did Moses include what He did in Genesis 1 and not a summary statement like we see elsewhere, e.g. Acts 4:24 and Acts 14:15?
- In Genesis 1, we see what sort of God created all things.
- In Genesis 1, we see what sort of work He enacted to create all things.
- In Genesis 1, we see what sort of creation it is that He has created.
Or, to put it another way, what would we be missing if we didn’t have Genesis 1?
- The role, function, and relationship of the six creative days
- The sequence, progress, and order of the six creative days
- The initiation, activity, and development by God, as Creator
- The design, order, and word of God, as Creator